The Out Jury
By Kelly
Sugar wrote:Dear Jenna, you're adorable....not mad at you ever.

I'm aware that people think I'm "popular" and would dominate a jury..tough to say really

I was referring to the fact that Flicks/Kelly/Me and whoever our 4th was that day....shoulda did a better job of sticking together. It seemed like every time Sophie won immunity people went crazy....Like umm hey guys we should vote out the next member of her team, NAH let's do something completely random? and boom Kelly goes, then when Mookie and I were solid instead of voting out Shane or sorry Jenna, we went crazy and Mookie panicked and idol'd me.....something to be said for being solid a lot of votes could've went differently...shoulda spent more time with Kimmi, that woulda been a sexy final 4

personally, I was too focused on trying to get Sophie out that I did not think ahead or have any back-up plans. I was also convinced that Kimmi wouldn't work with her again so I couldn't fully campaign to take her out whom would have been the logical alternative target (sorry Kimmi). I was gearing up to putting together an old-school alliance with Sugar-Flicka-Kimmi-Shane once Sophie left but things took a turn and I didn't act fast enough.

Kelly

By Kelly
Jenna wrote:There were a lot of great prejurors this season who didn't deserve to go so early, like Ozzy, Kristina, Sandra, and Kim.

I feel so responsible for all of those boots icon_cry

Kelly

By Liliana
Kelly wrote:
Jenna wrote:There were a lot of great prejurors this season who didn't deserve to go so early, like Ozzy, Kristina, Sandra, and Kim.

icon_weep

Liliana

By Jenna
Liliana wrote:
Kelly wrote:

icon_weep

Oh my gosh, nuKaikusi was not a fun tribe to be on. icon_cry

Also yeah, where the HECK are the votes being read?

Jenna

By Kimmi
Gabriel wrote:i feel like there is something i need to know that i dont know

You need to know why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Kimmi

By Jenna
Kimmi wrote:
Gabriel wrote:i feel like there is something i need to know that i dont know

You need to know why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Those new commercials for Cinnamon Toast Crunch that feature cannibalistic cereal are really disturbing.

Jenna