By Jeff Varner
#4283 Please use this thread exclusively for your official votes. They should be in the following format;

Episode 01

Caryn

What a tired, old, washed up hag. Do us a favor-- go home and get some rest.

-Make sure to put either the round number, day or date on them so we can distinguish between votes for this round and previous votes.

-You do not have to make a comment, but anything you write in your post is fair game to be revealed along with your vote. We won't say who said what, just the exact words, similar to a comment written on a voting parchment on the show.

-There is no penalty for not voting. You'll simply see one less vote appear at TC.

-If you think you are going to be absent for a voting period, you should leave a pre-vote. You are allowed pre-vote with one name only - no lists or alternatives.

-You can change your vote / comment as many times as you like up until the voting deadline. The deadlines will be clearly announced at the beginning of Tribal Council. As soon as that deadline hits, your vote is "locked in" and you cannot change it, so be certain it is what you want to do.

Jeff Varner

• Host
By Sophie
#4327 Merge

David

To be clear, you're not going to go home tonight. Your King and Queen came up with a devious plan and you followed suit, but I'm doing what I told everyone I was doing.

Sophie

• Saramaka Tribe
By Sophie
#4960 Merge + 1

Lil

Although I agree that all the big threats going in an orderly fashion would be boring, threat is a subjective term.

Sophie

• Saramaka Tribe
By Sophie
#5003 Merge + 1

Lil

You're a boss bitch, and that's a compliment. You play hard, and you may have an idol tucked in there under your sleeve. For my game, though? Well, getting rid of you is the best thing.

Sophie

• Saramaka Tribe
By Sophie
#5303 Merge + 2

Flicka

Wtf is happening

Sophie

• Saramaka Tribe
By Sophie
#5792 Merge + 3

Artis

Sorry bud.

Sophie

• Saramaka Tribe
By Sophie
#5795 Merge + 3

Jenna

2ugly4me

Sophie

• Saramaka Tribe
By Sophie
#5842 Merge + 3

Artis

Sorry honey. It's you or I, and I couldn't blame you for voting me at all. I would've loved to have done something with you, but their were a lot of chickenshits this round, so it wasn't in the cards.

Sophie

• Saramaka Tribe
By Sophie
#6375 Merge + 4

Kelly

You're a huge threat, but I don't doubt that you have something up your sleeve!

Sophie

• Saramaka Tribe
By Sophie
#6852 Merge + 5

Mookie

Whatever.

Sophie

• Saramaka Tribe
By Sophie
#6898 Merge + 5

Shane

Sure.

Sophie

• Saramaka Tribe
By Sophie
#7299 Merge + 6

Mookie

Let's do this.

Sophie

• Saramaka Tribe
By Sophie
#7562 Merge + 7

Sugar

Scout's honor honour.

Sophie

• Saramaka Tribe
By Sophie
#7939 Merge + 8

Flicka

I adore you. You're wonderful. You have probably been the most consistently amazing player of the season, since you've escaped doubt from many players time and time again, and only at one tribal were you in danger of going home. I believe that you could potentially win very easily in an FTC, and you still could get the chance to do that.

Sophie

• Saramaka Tribe
By Sophie
#8297 Merge + 9

Jenna

Probably the most underestimated person in the game. This could definitely tie, but I have to do what not only gets me to the end, but gives me a better chance at winning. I'm sure there are many people on the jury that would love to see me lose to Shane AND Mookie, but I think I have a much better case to make against them than I would against you.

Sophie

• Saramaka Tribe
By Sophie
#8839 FTC Tiebreaker Vote:

Shane, obviously. Mookie played a pretty good game in terms of how good he was at convincing the jury that he actually did more than Shane and I, but did he actually? Hell no, and he also didn't have a personality, so Shane wins my vote without question.

Sophie

• Saramaka Tribe